Lord Gyric's Random Thoughts

Random Brain droppings, interesting (to me) things, and general stuff about my life and thought processes. Also, the occasional rant about life and living, and the odd Bawdy song or recipe thrown in for good measure

Name:
Location: Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada

I'm 33 years old, married, have three kids, and am basically a nice guy in wolf's clothing...

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Time waster two

Ok, these stupid little quizes are addictive too...

This answer came as no surprise...to anyone who knows me.

And since I should be cleaning my house, this is a big time waster...


You Are 15% Left Brained, 85% Right Brained

The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lord Gyric said...

Actually, I'm glad you found it...I hadn't had the opportunity to say hi on yours yet.

And I'm new to the blog thing too...I'm really enjoying it.

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home