Lord Gyric's Random Thoughts

Random Brain droppings, interesting (to me) things, and general stuff about my life and thought processes. Also, the occasional rant about life and living, and the odd Bawdy song or recipe thrown in for good measure

Name:
Location: Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada

I'm 33 years old, married, have three kids, and am basically a nice guy in wolf's clothing...

Saturday, August 26, 2006

The FSM

Ok, thank's to Miss J, I have now discovered the Flying Spaghetti Monster (FSM).

I have instantly been converted. All hail the FSM.

For those of you who have not heard the good word of the FSM, please go to www.venganza.org immediately.

Thank me later. I will put it in my links when I figure out how to fix them.

And we need more pirates.

Just look, you'll get it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mz. B.Trousers said...

You have only begun to touch the surface of the things you can be converted to!

Bwa-ha-ha!!

BTW, Finn was way chuffed at her appearance in your classes. She sent the Stowe list a link (which I haven't followed yet) for your classes. I think you are now offically famous.
Come to Australia!

1:04 PM  
Blogger Mz. B.Trousers said...

PS You might need to do something extra to your links - they're not working...

1:05 PM  
Blogger Krin said...

All hail the FSM! I find it hard to believe you've not come across it in a certain pasta themed game that you may have come across. What with the pasta, the geeks and the pirates there are lots of pastafarians in that game.

Also, I hope the link explanation I sent you makes sense.

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home