Lord Gyric's Random Thoughts

Random Brain droppings, interesting (to me) things, and general stuff about my life and thought processes. Also, the occasional rant about life and living, and the odd Bawdy song or recipe thrown in for good measure

Name:
Location: Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada

I'm 33 years old, married, have three kids, and am basically a nice guy in wolf's clothing...

Monday, August 28, 2006

Links, Part II

Ok, Miss Krin figured it out, so now they work.

Please enjoy, and thanks for the patience.

I'll be adding links as I go along and find neat ones...I have a few stored up.

XOXO to Miss Krin for the troubleshooting...(It's amazing how nice complete strangers can be, as I've never met her and only talked to her online...God, I love the internet.)

And apparently, I'm about to learn HTML. Now if I can only work on adding pictures to this thing...

3 Comments:

Blogger Krin said...

It was no hassles, I'm sorry to have caused the problems in the first place, although ultimately I blame Microsoft.

Images are easy if you wish to add them to posts. A little more difficult if you want to put them into the header or side bar.

3:42 PM  
Blogger Lord Gyric said...

In posts...

and in my profile too, actually...L

4:45 PM  
Blogger Krin said...

For images in posts:
make sure you are in compose view, the right hand tab of the two above the post window. Then in the buttons above the text entry space there will be a button that looks like a painting of a landscape. This is your photo insert button.

Use it.

You will be given two options, either upload from your computer, or link to a URL. If you upload from your computer Blogger will save your photo to their database and create a URL for you to use. They will also resize it for you so that it fits nicely into your blog. If you want to link from a URL you might want to consider using photobucket of Flickr to store the photos. Flickr will allow you to blog a photo directly from their site, but this can get fiddly if you want to blog more than one image in a post.

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home