Lord Gyric's Random Thoughts

Random Brain droppings, interesting (to me) things, and general stuff about my life and thought processes. Also, the occasional rant about life and living, and the odd Bawdy song or recipe thrown in for good measure

Name:
Location: Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada

I'm 33 years old, married, have three kids, and am basically a nice guy in wolf's clothing...

Sunday, August 27, 2006

The Links

Yes yes, I know I promised Pennsic blogging, but I'm having trouble with the links.

Don't try them, as they simply will not work. Miss Krin is trying to help me, but apparently I suck at deciphering HTML. Give me a nice WYSIWYG system anyday.

Also, my phone line into the upstairs of the house has been fried somehow. I cannot use the upstairs phone, and therefore cannot use the internet. At least at home.

I'll try to have it fixed asap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home