Lord Gyric's Random Thoughts

Random Brain droppings, interesting (to me) things, and general stuff about my life and thought processes. Also, the occasional rant about life and living, and the odd Bawdy song or recipe thrown in for good measure

Name:
Location: Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada

I'm 33 years old, married, have three kids, and am basically a nice guy in wolf's clothing...

Thursday, March 25, 2010

WTF America???!??!?!?!?

Ok, this IS going to sound Anti-American, but it's not. Not exactly. I love a number of American citizens, and I'm sure they're not this warped.

I just have to ask...What the hell is WRONG with you people?

You finally get a chance at universal health care, like Canada, and you don't want it.

Not only do you not want it, you send death threats to the people who are trying to make sure that everyone can access said health care no matter what your social status.

Seriously?

I'm absolutely stumped as to why it's a bad thing. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

I have a disabled child, and no health benefits. If I had to pay for every hospital visit, assistive device, I'd be in debt so far I couldn't see daylight.

Apparently you better hope that only the rich people have kids with disabilities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home