Lord Gyric's Random Thoughts

Random Brain droppings, interesting (to me) things, and general stuff about my life and thought processes. Also, the occasional rant about life and living, and the odd Bawdy song or recipe thrown in for good measure

Name:
Location: Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada

I'm 33 years old, married, have three kids, and am basically a nice guy in wolf's clothing...

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Gas Station Tools of the Day

Ok, I know what you're thinking...friggin gas prices.

Nope, not what the rant is about today.

I'm pissed about the automatic pump shut off.

When you use interac on the pump, and ask for, say $20 worth. It accepts and proceeds to pump out exactly $20 worth. Fine and dandy...

However, the damn machine hits $19.60 and it SLOWS DOWN to a trickle for the last .40 cents. WHY? This is ocmpletely ridiculous. Honestly. Why? it doesn't make sense. The computer can stop the damn thing on a dime. I'd even accept the last .10 cents...but 40?

In the summer, it's merely annoying. In the winter, it's freakin freezing.

It also makes the company that uses this kind of pump, the Tool of the Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home