Lord Gyric's Random Thoughts

Random Brain droppings, interesting (to me) things, and general stuff about my life and thought processes. Also, the occasional rant about life and living, and the odd Bawdy song or recipe thrown in for good measure

Name:
Location: Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada

I'm 33 years old, married, have three kids, and am basically a nice guy in wolf's clothing...

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Reading comprehension

Well now...

It seems that I have been insulted by the Unablogger. Ouch, I am skewer-ed.

Apparently, it seems that I cannot understand the drivel I've been reading on her website and her blog. And apparently, my cogent and intelligent arguments (when not calling her a waste of skin) are too hard for her to follow.

So here we are, to paraphrase her...

You Stupid.
You tell lies on writey thing.
You mean and me not like you.

Hopefully that's simple enough for The Editor to understand.

Oh, also...Take whatever shots at me you want. However, you've fucked with my friends and family.

It's On.

4 Comments:

Blogger 03boyzmom said...

lol, you kill me.... love ya hon

5:50 AM  
Blogger Canuck said...

Are you interested in limited administrative access to the Crystal Beach Stranded so that you can create posts?

9:43 AM  
Blogger Lord Gyric said...

sure Canuck...

I'd be happy to.

7:51 PM  
Blogger Canuck said...

okay. I only checked back just now and I followed instruction to invite authors. You should get an email to mantaya@hotmail.com with an invitation.

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home