Lord Gyric's Random Thoughts

Random Brain droppings, interesting (to me) things, and general stuff about my life and thought processes. Also, the occasional rant about life and living, and the odd Bawdy song or recipe thrown in for good measure

Name:
Location: Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada

I'm 33 years old, married, have three kids, and am basically a nice guy in wolf's clothing...

Monday, June 11, 2007

Crackbook...gotta love it

This is a quickie, but join facebook.

Honestly, it's a huge time suck, you get way too addicted, but I don't want to be the only one addicted...and apparently I'm not.

Seriously though, this facebook thing has been amazing. I've connected with old friends that I haven't seen since grade school, high school, college...everything...

it's been awesome...join, and believe...

3 Comments:

Blogger Mz. B.Trousers said...

The first one's free, kiddies!

12:48 PM  
Blogger Mz. B.Trousers said...

Hey dude! You going to War this year?

3:14 PM  
Blogger Wenchilada said...

Hey, I'm in facebook land...trying to find you!

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home