Lord Gyric's Random Thoughts

Random Brain droppings, interesting (to me) things, and general stuff about my life and thought processes. Also, the occasional rant about life and living, and the odd Bawdy song or recipe thrown in for good measure

Name:
Location: Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada

I'm 33 years old, married, have three kids, and am basically a nice guy in wolf's clothing...

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Skunks must die.

Ok...I hate skunks.

I wanted one, descented of course, as a pet once. Now I hate them.

My house got skunked last night. Not a new phenom, as there are lots of skunks and stray cats that clash in the summer. However this felt like inside my house.

I was woken up from a sound sleep by it, and thought it was a gas leak. We evacuated the kids to the church and waited for the gas company to check it out.

Nope, skunk.

And now I have to go back in armed with air sanitiser and Febreeze before I can bring the kids back.

And to top it all off, my internet has been down for over a week while I change providers...I'm going freaking insane....ARRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!

(and apparently there is nothing comparable to the little bastard skunk in Oz, so Miss Krin and the gang won't understand...the North Americans will commiserate though...)

3 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

Sorry your fending off stink. Our cats always got sprayed and My brother got sprayed twice right outside our door when I was a kid... it was horrible.

Drew almost made sure to get the house and car sprayed a while back... check out here: http://becca_cricket.blogspot.com/2004/09/unwelcome-guest.html

Nothing but time gets the stink out I'm afraid... goodluck!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Dupa Jasia said...

.. .. ...

12:53 PM  
Blogger deense said...

There is nothing like skunks here. As an important from niagara, I've tried to explain it, and I failed, completely.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home