Lord Gyric's Random Thoughts

Random Brain droppings, interesting (to me) things, and general stuff about my life and thought processes. Also, the occasional rant about life and living, and the odd Bawdy song or recipe thrown in for good measure

Name:
Location: Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada

I'm 33 years old, married, have three kids, and am basically a nice guy in wolf's clothing...

Monday, February 26, 2007

sigh....I did it again

No, I didn't shave my head a la Brittney.

I voiced an opinion on the Bards list and turned everyone against me. I simply postulated that there might be room at a circle for more than just dirges and laments.

I was a little wordier, but that's the jist.

Boy, did I get torn a new one. There were a few people, however, that rallied to my side so I guess it's ok.

Ever feel like you're hitting your head against a wall? Repeatedly? and that you can hear your brain sloshing around in there?

2 Comments:

Blogger Wenchilada said...

Were they annoyed with your tone, or annoyed by your suggestion?

Seems a bit silly to me, but there you go...

4:50 PM  
Blogger Lord Gyric said...

Both I think.

I think I've repaired most of it, but time will tell

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home