Lord Gyric's Random Thoughts

Random Brain droppings, interesting (to me) things, and general stuff about my life and thought processes. Also, the occasional rant about life and living, and the odd Bawdy song or recipe thrown in for good measure

Name:
Location: Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada

I'm 33 years old, married, have three kids, and am basically a nice guy in wolf's clothing...

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Wicked Cool...

I mean it...honestly.

I just saw Wicked on Wednesday last.

It's the story, or rather the pre-story to the Wizard of Oz...how the witch got so wicked, who she was when she was born/grew up.

Awesome story, AWESOME music, and awesome brain melt. It will make you look at the Wizard of Oz so COMPLETELY different you won't be able to watch it the same again.

I mean that in a good way, of course.

I highly suggest that if it comes to a town near you you go see it. It is by far the best musical I have seen in probably 20 years, if not THE best one. (and don't forget, I do this for a living)

check out www.wickedthemusical.com

Oh, and for afficianados, the woman playing the witch in the recordings is the same woman who played Maureen in Rent on Broadway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home