Lord Gyric's Random Thoughts

Random Brain droppings, interesting (to me) things, and general stuff about my life and thought processes. Also, the occasional rant about life and living, and the odd Bawdy song or recipe thrown in for good measure

Name:
Location: Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada

I'm 33 years old, married, have three kids, and am basically a nice guy in wolf's clothing...

Monday, November 20, 2006

Long Time Gone :(

Hiya Folks...

Been up to me arse in alligators. Sick kids, sick wife, sick me.

Kids have a cold, I had one and the wife is a longer story.

Lori had an absess tooth. We went to the emergency room to get it looked at. They put her on a high dose painkiller and penicillin. Then she started to have problems.

She started to get red and itchy. Then, it was like fire ants eating her. After 3 trips to the Emergency room over the next few days, and finally a trip to the local Urgent Care Clinic before they decided that she is now allergic to penicillin. Basically, she was in full systemic allergic reaction and her skin was burning off from the inside out. It looks like she fell asleep on a tanning bed for a dozen hours.

She's doing better now, but it's still pretty painful.

It's been tense around here, but ok.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mz. B.Trousers said...

Oh your poor wife! That sounds horrible!
I hope it's all over soon.

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home