Lord Gyric's Random Thoughts

Random Brain droppings, interesting (to me) things, and general stuff about my life and thought processes. Also, the occasional rant about life and living, and the odd Bawdy song or recipe thrown in for good measure

Name:
Location: Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada

I'm 33 years old, married, have three kids, and am basically a nice guy in wolf's clothing...

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Sorry Gang...

I was asked to come and be a lighting designer and operator for a new company.

Well, when I say new, I mean to me. An old friend and boss suggested me to this guy, and I think it's worked out pretty good. I did lighting for the Johnny Max Band (I'll post the link later...he was awesome) and for some Beatles tribute band, ABBA Gold and Honeymoon Suite!!! Yes, the original. Johnny D loved the lighting, and it was all cheese in my mind...I just bumped the lights around in time to the music. Apparently, being able to do so is a rare skill.

So anyways, after being at this job for 20 hours a day, I've been away from everything. Fortunately, it's a short term thing and I go back to regular as of tomorrow.

I'm going to sleep now.

And Miss BT, you can be a Viking in the next post.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mz. B.Trousers said...

Thanks dude!!

Too funny...

6:04 AM  
Blogger Mz. B.Trousers said...

Vaiting...vaiting...

5:40 AM  
Blogger Mz. B.Trousers said...

Hey Gyric!
We're missing you! Something exciting is obvioulsy going on, and us impatient public wants to know!!
Hope what ever it is that takes you away from us is fabulous!

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home