Lord Gyric's Random Thoughts

Random Brain droppings, interesting (to me) things, and general stuff about my life and thought processes. Also, the occasional rant about life and living, and the odd Bawdy song or recipe thrown in for good measure

Name:
Location: Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada

I'm 33 years old, married, have three kids, and am basically a nice guy in wolf's clothing...

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Je ma Tired

I'm wiped tonight...

Kids up all night...worked all day...had to think AND work...logic and safety thinking today.

I'm also working like stink all weekend, so it's going to be very interesting.

Also, I finally got my winamp working again. Which means I can listen to Radio KoL again. Which means I can listen to ADH AGAIN!!! YAY!!!

I am an absolute slave to ADeadHeart. I've never actually been able to talk to her live (as in not in chat), but I am in thrall. She is a fantastic DJ, sexy as hell voice, especially when she sings, and a very cool person. I am absolutely in Platonic Love. For those of you who don't know KoL, follow the link. Learn it. Live it.

ADH is worth listening to anytime I can.

Listen for yourself and you be the judge.

Next post, Pennsic Classes....

2 Comments:

Blogger Mz. B.Trousers said...

Pennsic classes - that's where I'm a viking!!!

Hop to it!

7:14 PM  
Blogger Krin said...

Hooray for the adoration of ADH. I'm still glad I was able to listen to her first show. The sexy voice doesn't do it for me, but the good DJ'ing and the throughfulness does. I miss so many of her shows these days, however this will change once the time switches back.

4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home