Lord Gyric's Random Thoughts

Random Brain droppings, interesting (to me) things, and general stuff about my life and thought processes. Also, the occasional rant about life and living, and the odd Bawdy song or recipe thrown in for good measure

Name:
Location: Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada

I'm 33 years old, married, have three kids, and am basically a nice guy in wolf's clothing...

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Ok, so here goes...the first blog entry about nothing in particular...

I'll be posting my Pennsic thoughts and happenings, but at the moment...

Still unpacking from pennsic, slowly but surely...(and don't call me Shirley...hmmm...that old gag doesn't work too well in print...oh well)

Got home and instantly was thrown into doing music for the Vacation Bible School at the church I work at. Not too bad, but I hadn't had enough time to really look at anything. Also, we only got the sample pack, so there is no written music, and half the lyrics don't have corresponding music even on the CD sampler...it's a huge pain in the butt.

Doesn't really matter though...the kids are great, and I'm good enough to lift the music off the cd and extrapolate the rest of the music, so it's turning out great.

Ta for now, and Pennsic memories coming up in the near future...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home